Internal Audit Services
Risk, governance and internal control have never been higher on the boardroom agenda as the board faces growing pressure from stakeholders. Internal Audit should play a critical role in the corporate governance framework by providing independent assurance that protects the business against risk, informs strategic decision making and improves overall performance. However, many boards are not getting optimum value from Internal Audit and are potentially exposing themselves to major risks.
FMC’s Internal Audit specialists help boards benefit from an enhanced Internal Audit function that provides better value for money and increased assurance. Our key strength is that we not only ensure clients gain access to our extensive experience and knowledge of best practice as
leading Internal Audit Services providers, but also provide access to sector specialists who know your industry and its technical risk areas.
• Benchmarking Internal Audit performance
• Transformational change strategies
• Advising on optimum resourcing models
• Providing co-sourcing/outsourcing services
• Improving the quality, productivity and value of in-house services• Enhancing Internal Audit methodologies to improve audit execution
• Advising on and supporting audit technology selection and implementation
• Developing and delivering training plans.